We've got 3 high school students coming in today to spend time in our clinic, talk to patients, and to basically shadow a transplant surgeon today. We've worked with our local organ procurement organization the last 3 years doing this. It's kinda fun. These are students that are interested in medicine, becoming doctors, and transplant surgeons. This year we have two 11th graders, and one 12th grader.
This is something that's done very April for National Organ Donation Month. Did you know that if one person were to donate all his organs, including blood, bone marrow and skin, they can save the life of 50 people?
This is something that's done very April for National Organ Donation Month. Did you know that if one person were to donate all his organs, including blood, bone marrow and skin, they can save the life of 50 people?
(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-16 02:06 pm (UTC)I know and I hope everyone will give this a serious thought.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-16 02:51 pm (UTC)And I hope you had a good day too :)
(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-16 02:54 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-16 06:19 pm (UTC)Gabrielle
(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-17 01:46 am (UTC)