angelspike69: (spangel_hot_001)
[personal profile] angelspike69
Didn't get home til close to 8 tonight. Tried to read some Spangel I had printed off on the bus right home, but kept falling asleep. If I fall asleep reading a hot Spangel story, I have to be tired, so I got a nice little 40 minute cat nap on the bus ride home.

Watched Bones, recorded America's Next Top Model. Watch the AI results show at 9, then watched ANTM that I taped. Then it was like 10:30. Read thru email quickly and skimmed FL. I will answer comments sitting in my inbox tomorrow after work. Won't be so busy. Should be home at 7 and Bones is on at 8. Only show I'll be watching tomorrow.

Have to say that I loved Bones tonight, alot. Course as usualy she was ticking me off with some of the things she was saying, but I admit she did redeem herself with me by the end. I kinda felt sorry for her.

I know he's not too popular with a lot of fans of the show, but can I say that I just love Sweets to death!!!!!!!!!!!! The scene with him and Booth tonight I so gotta icon. He was cute.

Also, David has some of the best facial expressions when he's acting. He sure says a lot without uttering a single word.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-16 08:30 am (UTC)
ext_11316: photo of me (Default)
From: [identity profile] drankmywar.livejournal.com
I only saw the first five minutes of Bones, then I switched to antm, so know I need to download it lol.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-16 09:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xenodike.livejournal.com
Haven't watched last nights episode yet, but I just adore sweets!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-16 02:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] snogged.livejournal.com
I love Sweets

And I'm watching the new Bones as we speak :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-16 03:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mistletoe54.livejournal.com
Meh! I wasn't as taken by it as you, but that's because Daisy is like nails on a blackboard to me. Agree on David's facial expressions.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-16 04:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] emac66.livejournal.com
I must say, I can't watch Bones yet...*tear, cry wail* as I don't have cable. I told my DD it was either cable or internet, I end up buying the dvd sets when they come out. I'm finally caught up with Bones and LOVE it!! I much prefer DB inthis character than as Angel. I think I've come to prefer the stories on the net to those that were actually on the show...go figure. I think DB has really ome into himself as an actor finally with Bones and I'm thrilled to see it. LOVE the show!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-16 05:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] velvetwhip.livejournal.com
I was sad to see London go last night on ANTM. Why couldn't it have been that wretched, ill-bred Natalie?


Gabrielle

Profile

angelspike69: (Default)
angelspike69

May 2009

S M T W T F S
      12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags