angelspike69: (booth_looking_down)
[personal profile] angelspike69
This week's episode aired tonight in Canada, and I was able to download it. Just finished watching, and all I'll say for now is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best episode of the season in my mind. I was crying by the end.

That's all I'll say for now until it airs in the US and I can watch it again.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-02 05:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] forensicmama.livejournal.com
Absolutely agree 100%!!! I mean, WOW! Tamara NAILED IT. Someone hand that woman a statue or something. I was all bleary-eyed by the end. WOW!!!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-02 08:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] angelicvampyre.livejournal.com
Oh Oh oh now I really need to see it!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-02 02:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] snogged.livejournal.com
God, I can't wait.

I'm so jealous that you've gotten to see it already

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-02 04:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] forensicmama.livejournal.com
Nice icon!!! XD

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-03 04:22 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shay2.livejournal.com
After reading this I had to watch right away. Tamara is just amazing. It reminded me of her performance in Diary of A Mad Black Woman.

I know I'm in the minority, but I loved her with Seeley and miss their relationship. It was fun and cute. She may need him a little more now...for advise and whatnot.

Shay

Profile

angelspike69: (Default)
angelspike69

May 2009

S M T W T F S
      12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags